JOIN US FOR OUR ANNUAL SHOWCASE 2020
SAVE THE DATE
At the Royal Theatre May 28, 29, 30
Thursday, May 28 (Mandatory Dress Rehearsal)
Friday, May 29 (Mandatory Dress Rehearsal)
Saturday, May 30 Matinee Showcase
Saturday, May 30 Evening Showcase
- Tickets will go sale through the Royal Theatre Only in April.
- All families are asked to keep dates listed above FREE for dress rehearsals and show days.
- More info on details of dress rehearsal schedule will be emailed to families closer to event date.
- Studio will be closed during dress rehearsal and show days
- Last day of scheduled classes will be May 27, 2020
- Dress rehearsals and showcases will be at the Royal Theatre located at 805 Broughton St.(View Map)
- If your dancer is taking more than one class they may be needed at both dress rehearsals and showcase performance days.
- Dress Rehearsals are in FULL make up and costumes. As professional class photo’s will be taken during that time.
- PLEASE check the website frequently as information will be updated there FIRST!
DETAILED INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE BELOW
SHOW DAY INFORMATION
Please click below for details on Show day, including running orders, drop off times and important details you should know.
- CLICK HERE – Show Day Handout Details Including Show Running Orders
(This has been emailed out)
MANDATORY DRESS REHEARSAL
- CLICK HERE – Detail information sheet & schedules of Dress Rehearsals
(This has been emailed out)
Please keep the above dates and times available for your dancer. Dancers are required to attend their designated dress rehearsals in order to participate in the show. There is one dress rehearsal per show. Drop off / Pick up times for both rehearsal days is available now.
Tickets go on sale Saturday, April 6. They can be purchased in person, online or by phone.
● Purchase in Person at The Royal Theatre or McPherson Theatre Box Offices. (Monday – Saturday 10am-5:00pm (closed 1:30 – 2pm for lunch)
● Online at www.rmts.bc.ca. Please be aware you will not have access to “Select Your Own Seats” when purchasing online on April 6. This option is only available in person or by phone.
● Order by phone…contact The Royal Theatre Box Office at (250)386-6121
● Tickets are NOT available for purchase at the Boston Dance Studio office.
Students & Seniors $23.00
12yrs & under $18.00
Prices include TAX and Theatre service charges.
FREQUENTLY ASKED BOX OFFICE QUESTIONS 2019READ MORE
How much does it cost to order tickets online?
There is a $3.00 per order handling fee when you purchase your tickets online.
How much does it cost to order tickets by phone?
There is a $2.00 per ticket handling fee when you purchase your tickets over the phone.
What is the age to qualify for a senior’s discount?
To qualify for a senior’s discount, you must be aged 65 years or older.
What is the age to qualify for a student discount?
To qualify for a student discount, you must be a full time student with valid student ID. This includes all elementary, middle school, high school, and post secondary students.
Do I have to buy a seat for my dancer if they are performing?
If your dancer is wishing to watch any part of the show in the audience you will need to purchase a ticket for them (this is theatre policy). Just be sure your dancer is back stage at the required time if performing (this will be available closer to show day). We do have live TV feed available backstage of both performances for dancers to enjoy.
Do I have to buy a seat for my baby?
Every person in the theatre must have a ticket, regardless of age. Complimentary tickets are available for babies (2yrs and under). If you require one of these tickets, please ensure to request it when you purchase your tickets. They are only available when you purchase your tickets. Please be considerate of others when making the choice to bring your baby to the theatre, and know that if your baby is disruptive, you may be asked to bring your baby to the lobby.