Date of Parade: Saturday, November, 30th at 5:00PM
Mandatory Rehearsal: Sunday, November 17th 6:00-7:15pm
Deadline to sign up: Saturday, October 26 by 2pm – Orders will not be accepted after this date (2pm onward).
Island Farms Santa Claus Light Parade is on Saturday, November, 30th at 5:00 PM. All dancers ages 6+ are invited to participate. All dancers must attend a MANDATORY rehearsal on Sunday, November 17th 6:00-7:15pm. A sweatshirt will be required if a dancer does not currently have one. Sample sizes are available to try on in the office during posted hours. They do run similar in size to the Year End Showcase t-shirts. We recommend sizing up as they do shrink and dancers will need to wear a shirt for warmth underneath their sweatshirt.
Please Note: the rehearsal is mandatory for all dancers participating, regardless of past participation. This is for marshalling and spacing purposes. Dancers who do not show up to rehearsal will not be permitted to participate in the parade.
All participating dancers are required to wear appropriate attire in the parade. Aside from Santa Parade hoodies, attire includes: full length black leggings, black socks, red magic gloves, and a traditional red and white Santa hat. If you do not already have red gloves and a Santa hat, we do encourage you to start looking for them now as they do sell out closer to parade day. Dollar stores, drug stores and Walmart often carry these items.
Reminder emails and event day details will be sent to all participants as it gets closer to the date.
Each dancer wishing to participate must have a Parade Sweatshirt. Dancers who have participated in the past and have sweatshirts in good condition (not faded) do not need to purchase a new sweatshirt for this year’s parade. By submitting this form you are agreeing you will be participating and will be purchasing and ordering a sweatshirt (if required).
1. Log in to your Family Account (from our website): https://app.thestudiodirector.com/bostondanceco/portal.sd?page=Login
2. Select: The 3 stripes at the top left of screen (to open Menu Option)
3. (Under the “Online Store” section) Select: “Click Here to view our Online Store items” -then- “Merchandise” -then- ” Santa Parade Sweatshirt 2019″
4. Follow the prompts to order your SIZE. Make sure to continue to confirm the quantity and double check size ordered and follow prompts to “Checkout” clicking”Next” and “Accept” to finalize your payment. You will receive a receipt of payment once processed.
– Charges will be made directly to your Credit Card when you complete your order.
– Sweatshirts will be available for pick up at the dress rehearsal on November 17.
– All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. The studio will not be ordering extra stock.
**please make sure you have ordered the right size…there are size samples in the office**
Santa Parade Sweatshirt 2019 Prices
(prices include tax)
Further details will be emailed out(to participating dancers) and posted online when we recieve them from the event director closer to the date.
DROP OFF TIME AND LOCATION:
PICK UP TIME AND LOCATION:TBA
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!
In the event of rain, the organizers of the parade will make a last minute decision as to whether or not the parade will proceed. If the parade is cancelled, Boston Dance will post the cancellation on our facebook and instagram accounts. We will also notify all participants via email.