OPENS – 10AM – SATURDAY JUNE 19
FOR RETURNING DANCERS IN PRE APPROVED CLASSES
– Dancers will receive their 21/22 class pre approvals by 6pm on Monday, June 14 by email (based on last year’s enrollment)
– Registration opens on JUNE 19 for returning dancers
– This will be viewable within your Family Account as of 10AM JUNE 19. NOT before
– If a class on a dancer’s pre-approved list becomes full during registration, please email the studio immediately (email@example.com) and request to be put on the waitlist
– Waitlist requests are processed in the order they are received by email only
New Additional Family Members
(siblings of currently enrolled dancers only)
– Preapprovals can be requested via email as of June 15
– New family members can enroll in pre approved classes as of 10 am June 19
SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENT REQUESTS
OPENS – TUESDAY, JUNE 15 – Email only
(adding of classes, additional class, or switches)
- – Requests will be accepted as of June 15 by email only firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Requests will not be accepted by phone
- – Requests will be responded to in the order they are received as of June 15
HOW TO REGISTER GUIDE
STEP BY STEP HOW TO REGISTER
- Login to your family account via the family portal CLICK HERE to access the portal
- Sign the student waiver (this can be done in advance as June 19)
- Click on the 3 lines in the top upper left corner of your screen
- Click on enroll in my pre approved classes
- Click on the white box in the ENROLL column for each class you wish to select
- Click on the green ENROLL button
- Review your enroll confirmation and click on CHECKOUT
- Review your cart and click next
- Select your payment method and complete check out
- Email email@example.com and provide the following information: dancers name and genre request
- Dancers will be preapproved for additional classes
- Emails will be responded to in order of receipt
“HELP – I DON’T SEE MY PRE APPROVED CLASSES IN MY FAMILY ACCOUNT”
- Pre approved classes will not be visible until 10am on June 19
- If you logged in prior to 10am you may need to refresh your screen
- If it is after 10am and a preapproved class is no longer visible it means the class is FULL
- Email the studio immediately firstname.lastname@example.org and request your dancer be placed on the waitlist
- Dancers will be placed on the waitlist in order of emailed request
For an easy and successful registration
- Registration is on a first come first served basis. We cannot guarantee enrollment or accommodate any special requests.
- We encourage you to register early to avoid disappointment as classes do fill up quickly.
- Schedule adjustments (adding or switching disciplines) can be requested as of June 15.
- Please ensure to read all policy, waivers and safety protocols prior to registering. This can be done prior to June 19 Having the waiver signed in advance will speed up the registration process
- Prior to registration please take time to update your online family account. Ensure all information is current.
- Ensure you have a valid Visa or Mastercard on file. It is required for registration. No exceptions.
- Registration fees and first month’s tuition fees are due at the time of registration.
- When enrolling in classes be sure to click the white box. DO NOT click the X as this will delete your pre approved classes. If you do this you will need to email the studio to have your pre approved classes re issued.
- Registration is confirmed by receiving your payment receipt after completing the check out section.