Welcome New Families and Dancers!
We would like to extend a warm welcome to all of our potential new family members.Please know the safety and well being of our dancers and families are reflected in our policies and Student Safety Protocols. Below you will find detailed information on our registration procedures.
REGISTRATION – NOW OPEN
GENERAL REGISTRATION NOTES
- Families are able to inquire about class options as of 10AM – JUNE 22
- All registration will be completed online
- Registration is by pre approval only (previous experience, ability and age are considered in the pre approval process)
- September is considered Placement Month where any movements deemed necessary can be done. This is at the recommendation of our instructors for the benefit of the dancers individual needs and ability
- A valid Visa or MasterCard is required to stay enrolled in BDC classes. No exceptions
- Registration fees and first months tuition are non-refundable and are due at the time of enrollment. Click Here to view our Policies & Rates.
- Automatic installments for fall programing will be processed beginning on the 1st of October through May 1st (8 instalments in total)
- All families will be required to set up a family account (see below) and agree to all necessary policies and waivers in participation of our programs
STEP 1 | CREATING YOUR ONLINE FAMILY ACCOUNT
Please create an online account prior to contacting the studio regarding class options
- To access the Family Portal visit the Boston Dance website and click on the “Family Login” tab located at the top right hand corner
- Click on “New to Boston Dance Collective”
- Complete all Required fields – Be sure to go slow and make sure information is correct
- Ensure you click on the box next to “Yes, send me e-mails related to my account payments”. This will ensure you receive all relevant information including newsletters and payment receipts.
- Accept all waivers and liabilities
- Make sure to add your credit card Information – We cannot do this for you
STEP 2 | HOW TO FIND A CLASS THAT IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR DANCER?
All dancers must be pre approved prior to enrolling in classes. A dancer must be listed in a family’s online account prior to receiving preapproval for any dance classes
Pre Approval requests will be accepted as of Tuesday June 22.
- To receive preapproval please contact the studio via email at email@example.com and provide the following information: Dancer’s name and age – Discipline(s) of interest – Previous dance experience
- Admin will reply via email notifying you of preapproved class options for your dancer
STEP 3 | HOW TO ENROLL AND COMPLETE REGISTRATION
Completing your registration and enrolling in Boston Dance programs once pre approved
- Login to your family account via the family portal CLICK HERE to access the portal
- Click on the 3 lines in the top upper left corner of your screen
- Click on “Enroll in My Pre-approved Classes”
- Click on the white box in the ENROLL column for each class you wish to select
- Click on the green ENROLL button
- Review your enroll confirmation and click on CHECKOUT
- Review your cart and click next
- Select your payment method and complete check out
- You will receive a payment receipt by email once successfully processed
- ALL DONE! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
WHAT IS NEXT?
Once successfully enrolled you will receive the following information prior to the start of classes:
– A class confirmation email; Indicating the schedule, times and location of your dancer(s) classes
– Dance Attire Requirements (and stores where you can purchase these items)
– Student Safety Protocols Updates (if required)
– And a welcome back reminder closer to the start of class
All this information will be emailed to you. If you have not received any email from us prior to the start of classes in September, please ensure to email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We can then double check to ensure we have your correct contact information.
Classes begin the week of September 13.
For an easy and successful registration
- Registration is on a first come first served basis. We cannot guarantee enrollment or accommodate any special requests.
- Returning families are given enrollment priority
- We encourage you to register early to avoid disappointment as classes do fill up quickly.
- Please ensure to read all policy, waivers and safety protocols prior to registering. This can be done prior to registering. Having the waiver signed in advance will speed up the registration process
- Prior to registration please take time to update your online family account. Ensure all information is current.
- Ensure you have a valid Visa or Mastercard on file. It is required for registration. No exceptions.
- When enrolling in classes be sure to click the white box. DO NOT click the X as this will delete your pre approved classes. If you do this you will need to contact the office to have preapprovals reissued.
- Registration is confirmed by receiving your payment receipt after completing the check out section.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if ever you have a question, or concern. We are here for you!