2019-2020 ONLINE REGISTRATION
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BOSTON DANCE.
REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL AND CLOSED FOR THE 19-20 SEASON.
We will be opening up our registration for 20-21 in early June. Specific dates will be available online.
If you would like to be apart of the BDC Family. Please fill out the form below and we will add you to our mailing list to receive information on how and when to register as soon as SOON as it becomes available.
2019 -2020 PAYMENTS & POLICIES
2019 -2020 TUITION FEE RATES
GENERAL STEPS FOR REGISTERING ONLINE
- Sign in to your account using your email (you can reset your password if needed by using the prompts)
- READ carefully our policies and waivers and agree by clicking the boxes and typing your name at the bottom of the page. Click Next
- Select “Enroll in My Pre-approved Classes”
- Select the classes you want to register for(dancers are not required to register for all pre-approved classes unless it’s a prerequisite for a specific class)
- Confirm the classes are what you want carefully. If you make a mistake you can go back
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment (first months tuition along with registration fees will be processed when you register)
- Once you have arrived at the Thank You page and received an email receipt of payment and class confirmation it will mean you have completed your registration successfully
- If for any reason your payment is not completed the system will automatically remove dancer(s) from all classes and your spot will not be held. Please try again before contacting the office
- If you have issues troubleshooting we will be accessible from 10am-12pm. But please be patient as we expect tomorrow to be very busy
- HAPPY REGISTRATION EVERYONE!
REGISTRATION FOR NEW FAMILIES
HELPFUL TIPS FOR NEW FAMILIES
Please have online accounts set up prior to coming into our office: Family/student contact info, emails, phone numbers, and CREDIT CARD INFO for monthly payments. This will help the registration process move quickly. Laptops will be available at our office.
1. Create your account by (Clicking Here)
– Agree to our Payments & Policies and digital liability Waivers
– NOTE: Please make sure you check the box YES to receive our emails, so we can send you important news throughout the season.
If you have already set up your account, just make sure it is up do date by signing in with your email.
2. Once your account is created, you will have a consultation will our administration (approx 5-10min), to discuss the class(es) that your dancer is eligible for based on experience, age, and interest.
3. Then you will be pre-approved and registered on the spot, and your first month’s payment & registration fees processed.
You will receive a class confirmation via email confirming your registration and solidifying your induction to the BDC family!