For our 10th year celebration showcase!
Saturday, May 26 1pm Matinee Saturday, May 26 6:30pm Evening
- Tickets go on sale SATURDAY, April 7
- Studio will be closed during dress rehearsal and show days
- Dress rehearsals and showcases will be at the Royal Theatre located at 805 Broughton St.(View Map)
- Running order now available (see below).
- All details regarding the dress rehearsal schedules will be made available shortly
- PLEASE check the website frequently as information will be updated there FIRST!
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH SHOW MY DANCER WILL BE PERFORMING IN?
The running order of each show is posted below ⇓ and has been emailed to all families. Please ensure you check it carefully to see which show(s) your dancer is performing in prior to purchasing tickets.
CLICK HERE – For ticket information notice and copies of both Show Orders (this has been emailed)
Tickets go on sale Saturday, April 7. BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE *April 7
- They can be purchased in person, online or by phone.
- Purchase in Person at The Royal Theatre or McPherson Theatre Box Offices.
(Monday – Saturday 10am-5:00pm (closed 1:30 – 2pm for lunch)
- Online at www.rmts.bc.ca.
- Order by phone…contact The Royal Theatre Box Office at (250)386-6121.
- Tickets are NOT available for purchase at the Boston Dance Studio office.
- The main floor and lower balcony at the theatre will be available for purchase only. Tickets do sell out VERY FAST!
Students & Seniors $21.00
12yrs & under $17.00
Prices include TAX and Theatre service charges.
MANDATORY DRESS REHEARSAL DAYS
(at the Royal Theatre)
Thursday, May 24 – No classes
Approximately (3:00 – 9:30pm)
Friday, May 25 – No classes
Approximately (3:00 – 9:30pm)
Please keep the above dates and times available for your dancer. Dancers are required to attend their designated dress rehearsals in order to participate in the show. There is one dress rehearsal per show. Drop off / Pick up times for both rehearsal days will be available soon.
FREQUENTLY ASKED BOX OFFICE QUESTIONS
READ MORE How much does it cost to order tickets online? How much does it cost to order tickets by phone? What is the age to qualify for a senior’s discount? What is the age to qualify for a student discount? Do I have to buy a seat for my dancer if they are performing? Do I have to buy a seat for my baby?
There is a $3.00 per order handling fee when you purchase your tickets online.
There is a $2.00 per ticket handling fee when you purchase your tickets over the phone.
To qualify for a senior’s discount, you must be aged 65 years or older.
To qualify for a student discount, you must be a full time student with valid student ID. This includes all elementary, middle school, high school, and post secondary students.
If your dancer is wishing to watch any part of the show in the audience you will need to purchase a ticket for them (this is theatre policy). Just be sure your dancer is back stage at the required time if performing (this will be available closer to show day). We do have live TV feed available backstage of both performances for dancers to enjoy.
Every person in the theatre must have a ticket, regardless of age. Complimentary tickets are available for babies (2yrs and under). If you require one of these tickets, please ensure to request it when you purchase your tickets. They are only available when you purchase your tickets. Please be considerate of others when making the choice to bring your baby to the theatre, and know that if your baby is disruptive, you may be asked to bring your baby to the lobby.
How much does it cost to order tickets online?
How much does it cost to order tickets by phone?
What is the age to qualify for a senior’s discount?
What is the age to qualify for a student discount?
Do I have to buy a seat for my dancer if they are performing?
Do I have to buy a seat for my baby?