JOIN US FOR OUR ANNUAL SHOWCASE
Saturday, May 25 1pm Matinee
Saturday, May 25 6:30pm Evening
- Tickets go on sale 10 am SATURDAY, April 6 (CLICK HERE)
- Studio will be closed during dress rehearsal and show days
- Dress rehearsals and showcases will be at the Royal Theatre located at 805 Broughton St.(View Map)
- Mandatory Dress Rehearsal order coming soon
- All details regarding the dress rehearsal schedules will be made available shortly
- PLEASE check the website frequently as information will be updated there FIRST!
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH SHOW MY DANCER WILL BE PERFORMING IN?
The running order of each will be posted below ⇓ and will be emailed to all families. Please ensure you check it carefully to see which show(s) your dancer is performing in prior to purchasing tickets.
Tickets go on sale Saturday, April 6. They can be purchased in person, online or by phone.
● Purchase in Person at The Royal Theatre or McPherson Theatre Box Offices. (Monday – Saturday 10am-5:00pm (closed 1:30 – 2pm for lunch)
● Online at www.rmts.bc.ca. Please be aware you will not have access to “Select Your Own Seats” when purchasing online on April 6. This option is only available in person or by phone.
● Order by phone…contact The Royal Theatre Box Office at (250)386-6121
● Tickets are NOT available for purchase at the Boston Dance Studio office.
Students & Seniors $23.00
12yrs & under $18.00
Prices include TAX and Theatre service charges.
MANDATORY DRESS REHEARSAL DAYS
(at the Royal Theatre)
Thursday, May 23 Approximately (2:30 – 9:30pm)
Friday, May 24 Approximately (2:30 – 9:30pm)
Please keep the above dates and times available for your dancer. Dancers are required to attend their designated dress rehearsals in order to participate in the show. There is one dress rehearsal per show. Drop off / Pick up times for both rehearsal days will be available soon.
FREQUENTLY ASKED BOX OFFICE QUESTIONSREAD MORE
How much does it cost to order tickets online?
There is a $3.00 per order handling fee when you purchase your tickets online.
How much does it cost to order tickets by phone?
There is a $2.00 per ticket handling fee when you purchase your tickets over the phone.
What is the age to qualify for a senior’s discount?
To qualify for a senior’s discount, you must be aged 65 years or older.
What is the age to qualify for a student discount?
To qualify for a student discount, you must be a full time student with valid student ID. This includes all elementary, middle school, high school, and post secondary students.
Do I have to buy a seat for my dancer if they are performing?
If your dancer is wishing to watch any part of the show in the audience you will need to purchase a ticket for them (this is theatre policy). Just be sure your dancer is back stage at the required time if performing (this will be available closer to show day). We do have live TV feed available backstage of both performances for dancers to enjoy.
Do I have to buy a seat for my baby?
Every person in the theatre must have a ticket, regardless of age. Complimentary tickets are available for babies (2yrs and under). If you require one of these tickets, please ensure to request it when you purchase your tickets. They are only available when you purchase your tickets. Please be considerate of others when making the choice to bring your baby to the theatre, and know that if your baby is disruptive, you may be asked to bring your baby to the lobby.