17/8 DANCE ATTIRE REQUIREMENTS
*Dance Attire is listed by discipline and broken down by class names.
*Dance Attire info is available at both Toes ‘N’ Taps Dance Shoppe and Ellswear Dance & Active wear.
- Proper dance attire is mandatory for all classes. Students will not be permitted into class without proper attire. Please assist your child with proper hair and dress etiquette.
- Students will not be permitted into class without mandatory proper attire.
- Students are permitted bare feet in modern, contemporary, lyrical, stretch and acro ONLY.
- Absolutely NO spaghetti-straps. All bra straps must not be visible. Please choose bodysuits or tank tops accordingly.
- All capri leggings, pants and shorts are to be plain black (NO logos, coloured stripes).
- All company classes follow same attire as jazz classes.
- Only shorts permitted are Mondor 3536, Mondor 11649, BodyWrappers 7320, BodyWrappers 7321 and Ellswear high waisted shorts.
LOCAL DANCE STORES
Both of these stores have highly qualified staff, excellent service and a great selection of quality dance wear. Both stores also have our complete list of dance attire guidelines available when you visit them.
Ellswear Dance and Activewear
3180 Harriet Rd
Hours: Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm www.ellswear.com
Toes ‘n’ Taps Dance Shoppe
1733 Cook St.
Phone: (250) 480-0017
Hours: Mon to Friday 10am – 6pm